- You are here: Homepage »
Fiinimpi Sukkalanka 50g - Undreamt
- 14,00 €
- Varies by model
- Product stock balance
Superbly soft sock yarn for knitting the finest socks and other accessories. Of course also suitable for crocheting and other yarn techniques.
The extrafine merino (19.5 microns) makes this yarn especially suitable for accessories worn close to skin. Tiny bit of polyamide gives the yarn durability needed in accessories like socks. This yarn is dyed using only nature's own colours from plants, mushrooms and insects.
Hand-skeined, the yarn doesn't have knots, spinning errors or other production mistakes. Naturally, some slight differences between dye lots may occur. All my merino yarns are mulesing free.
With ample yardage, even one skein is enough for short-cuffed socks for women. The model socks are size EU38 and were knitted with 2,5mm needles with 60 stitches around the foot.
The same yarn in 25g hanks is here.
- 85% mulesing free merino,15% polyamide
- 50 g = 200 m (fingering)
- recommended needle size: for socks 2,5 mm (US 1.5), for scarves and such 3 - 4 mm (US 2.5 - 6)
- Wool doesn't really need regular washing, just air it out often.
- Machine washable, gentle treatment, use wool detergent.
- Fabric softener not recommended.
- Preferably dry flat, and not in direct sunlight.
I will gladly answer all and any questions about the product and how to take care of it.
Colours may vary slightly from the pictures due to different monitor settings.
- 6,90 €
- Matkahuolto parcel with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
- Finnish Post S
- 6,90 €
- Finnish Post parcel (size S) with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
Subscribe to the availability notification
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.