Sukkalanka 100g - Undreamt
- 18,00 €
- Varies by model
- Product stock balance
Durable and soft sock yarn.
This yarn is perfect for items that will be worn and washed often, like socks, mittens and jumpers. Medium grade merino combined with nylon makes the yarn extra durable. Soft and breathing, it's also comfortable to wear close to skin. This yarn is dyed using only nature's own colours from plants, mushrooms and insects.
Hand-skeined, the yarn doesn't have knots, spinning errors or other production mistakes. Naturally, some slight differences between dye lots may occur. All my merino yarns are mulesing free.
One skein is enough for a pair of socks. The model socks are size EU43 and were knitted with 3,25mm needles with 54 stitches around the foot.The same yarn in 50 g skeins is here.
- 75% mulesing free merino, 25% nylon
- 100 g = 225 m (DK)
- recommended needle size: 3 - 3,5 mm (US 2.5 - 4)
- Wool doesn't really need regular washing, just air it out often.
- Machine washable, gentle treatment, use wool detergent.
- Fabric softener not recommended.
- Preferably dry flat, and not in direct sunlight.
I will gladly answer all and any questions about the product and how to take care of it.
Colours may vary slightly from the pictures due to different monitor settings.
- 6,90 €
- Matkahuolto parcel with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
- Finnish Post S
- 6,90 €
- Finnish Post parcel (size S) with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
Subscribe to the availability notification
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.