Merino silk 25g - Undreamt
- 8,00 €
- Varies by model
- Product stock balance
Soft and beautiful merino silk yarn.
Extrafine merino and mulberry silk make this yarn soft and very pleasant to wear close to skin. The silk luster brings out the naturally dyed colours beautifully and makes the tones especially gorgeous. Typically used in thin scarves, this yarn is of course suitable for other accessories as well.
Hand-skeined, the yarn doesn't have knots, spinning errors or other production mistakes. Naturally, some slight differences between dye lots may occur. All my merino yarns are mulesing free.
The same yarn in 100g hanks is here.
- 75% mulesing free merino,25% mulberry silk
- 25 g = 200 m (lace)
- recommended needle size: 2 - 4 mm (US 0 - 6)
- Wool doesn't really need regular washing, just air it out often.
- Hand wash with wool detergent.
- Fabric softener not recommended.
- Preferably dry flat, and not in direct sunlight.
I will gladly answer all and any questions about the product and how to take care of it.
Colours may vary slightly from the pictures due to different monitor settings.
- 6,90 €
- Matkahuolto parcel with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
- Finnish Post S
- 6,90 €
- Finnish Post parcel (size S) with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
Subscribe to the availability notification
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.