Fluffy yarn 25g
- 14,00 €
- Varies by model
- Product stock balance
A yarn as soft as clouds for the fluffiest of knits.
This airy blend of mohair and silk has ample meterage, and is suitable for knitting at many different gauges. Carrying it double with another yarn is also quite popular, and will give a beautiful haze.
Mohair is a very warm and durable fiber, and the superkid quality used in this yarn is the finest and softest the goats will ever produce. Two strands of silk add to the radiance and strength. This yarn is dyed using only nature's own colours from plants, mushrooms and insects.
Hand-skeined, this yarn doesn't have knots, spinning errors or other production mistakes. Naturally, some slight differences between dye lots may occur.
- 72% superkid mohair, 28% mulberry silk
- 25 g = 210 m (lace)
- recommended needle size: 3 - 4 mm (US 2.5 - 6), or suitable to desired gauge
- Like wool, mohair doesn't really need regular washing, just air it out often.
- In case of stains, hand wash with wool detergent.
- Fabric softener not recommended.
- Preferably dry flat, and not in direct sunlight.
- Fluff up the fabric after drying to regain fluffiness.
I will gladly answer all and any questions about the product and how to take care of it.
Colours may vary slightly from the pictures due to different monitor settings.
- 6,90 €
- Matkahuolto parcel with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
- Finnish Post S
- 6,90 €
- Finnish Post parcel (size S) with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
Subscribe to the availability notification
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.