- You are here: Homepage »
- 14,00 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
An appealing combination of linen and organic cotton.
The versatility of this yarn makes it suitable for everything from summer dresses to dish clothes. Linbo is ideal for knitting, crochet, weaving and many other yarn techniques. This yarn is dyed using only nature's own colours from plants, mushrooms and insects.
- 60% organic cotton, 40% linen
- 50 g = 175 m
- recommended needle or hook size: 2,5 mm - 4 mm (depending on the desired gauge)
- Machine wash, delicate cycle 40°C. Do not tumble dry.
- Neutral detergent is recommended. Fabric softener is not needed.
- Dry flat. If necessary, reshape the textile while still damp.
I will gladly answer all and any questions about the product and how to take care of it.
Colours may vary slightly from the pictures due to different monitor settings.
- 6,90 €
- Matkahuolto parcel with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.
- Finnish Post S
- 6,90 €
- Finnish Post parcel (size S) with tracking, delivered to a pickup point.